Re: [amibroker] RELSTRENGTH

G'day,

I have XBF as the index for Banking setup in
Ami for that Ami Industry.

I have an indicator (Thanks to David H &
Tomasz) - graph0 = RELSTRENGTH(""); showing in a window.

When I click on XBF and view its chart - Idon't
get a horizontal straight line graph as I would expect when I compare the index
to itself.

I must be doing something wrong.

I do have scaling set to Automatic and grid lines
set to limit

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Geoff