>From:
David
Holzgrefe
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 13:52
Subject: [amibroker] afl indicator

hi i was trying to write some thing thatwould
tell me when the obv had moved up over a period
this should show me that the obv has gone up by
90 compared to the average of the past 5 periods
obv()>1.9* ma(obv(),5);

i would have thought it would find nothing or a
hugh spike ...but no luck anyone got an idea ?Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.