Re: [amibroker] afl formula

On 02-Mar-01, jmp23834@xxxx wrote:

> Don, thank you for the response. You make some excellent points.

Thank you, John. I don't want to sound too preachy, but it's hard to tell how
advanced/raw newcomers really are. In my experience, I see that people just
don't do the basic steps that are necessary to protect them from themselves.

> I have been studying charts and reading books to learn more about building a
system.

OK, just remember that TA is only part of what a successful investing/trading
plan comprises. Your investing plan is the basis for a successful trading
system.

> The area I'm most uncomfortable with is writing the code to show the
indicators
> and signals, this is where I think viewing other routines would be of
benefit.

AFL isn't all that difficult, so have a look at originals that came in the
archive, try your hand at writing or modifying some code, then ask specific
questions on the ML. That way we all can learn with you.

--

The World of AmiBroker Support