Re: [amibroker] afl formula

An excellent point Donald
But i can see Johns view I would like to see how ppl have constructed their
indicators ...
for example there a meta stocks formula well its one half of it that i use
regularly ....but with my limited programing skills i haven't been abel to
convert it to ami and as u would have seen i have started with simple ones
that i post up to the group for coment...(thats the biggest plus for ms)
there are thousand of users willing to share there formula or help other
iron out one in creation...

I dont advocate using some one else system or formula but i often use code
written by others modify it to suit me and add it to my list of tools :)))

And going by the emails that i have recieved there some very skilled afl
coders out there...

lol and Tomasz needs a rest form me to concentrate on the program :)))
i also email him regularly and yes Mr optushome.com.au i icq him too :)))

HighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover last HIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55,
13);

If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...} PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...}
If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-2) < L AND Ref(L,-1) < L, {then ...}
Ref(L,-2), {2nd day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-3)< Ref(L,-2) AND
Ref(L,-3) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-3) < L) AND (Ref(L,-2)< L OR Ref(L,-1) <
L), {then ... } Ref(L,-3), {3rd day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-4)<
Ref(L,-3) AND Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-4)
< L) AND (Ref(L,-3)< L OR Ref(L,-2) < L OR Ref(L,-1) < L), {then... }
Ref(L,-4), {4th day back low, else...} If((Ref(L,-5)< Ref(L,-4) AND
Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-3) AND Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-1)
AND Ref(L,-5) < L) AND (Ref(L,-4)< L OR Ref(L,-3) < L OR Ref(L,-2) < L OR
Ref(L,-1) < L), {then ...} Ref(L,-5), {5th day back low, else...} PREV )))))

cya all happy trading

ps and for anyone new to sharetrading get your money management skills in
order 1 st