>From:
David
Holzgrefe
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 9:44
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] buy sell
arrows

Thanks Tomasz I will have a look at those but as
you can see form other posts the formula does delivery results (volume
spikes)
but for some reason ami (well my version) is
erratic is the display of the arrows sometime there the other times therenot
?
I'm going to try a re install of ami to see if
that can fix it
<BLOCKQUOTE