Re: [amibroker] Suggestions Donation...

Sorry for my delay in responding to your question...

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 at 16:02:08, Mark Allen <mpa@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] Suggestions Donation...:

Would a toggle in the suggested combined module (to switch it's display
between Auto-Analyser and Guru Commentary) address this, thereby
reducing the need to open and manipulate two windows and separate
scripts?.

This may well address the issue, as long as the user is content with an
'either/or' outcome.

I can certainly see the benefit of reducing the number of scripts -
especially where it is just mere duplication between Commentary and
Analyser. However this is not always the case.

I tend to see the Commentary as an 'instant' and user configurable guide
to the technical conditions of any selected stock. And the Analyser as
a means to apply any user test conditions to whatever combinations of
stock required. Each has its own distinct use, though undoubtedly there
is overlap between their applications.

I have not been using AmiBroker that long and am still experimenting
with its possibilities. Others here are likely to have more experienced
views on this and could perhaps throw more light on the advantages and
disadvantages of such an option. ATM I am still pondering the matter.

Peter

--
Peter Carr
Email: pcarr@xxxx ICQ: 22586379