Re: [amibroker] Multiple systems

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 at 12:59:38, jmp23834@xxxx
wrote about [amibroker] Multiple systems:
> I am new to Amibroker and was wondering if there was a way to run
> multiple systems in the back test at the same time. I am not
> following any system at this time and wanted to compare the results
> of several systems to find the one giving the best.

Using AND and IF statements within the AFL code to separate each part
(indicator test) of a system is the way that I use at the moment.
However, to compare the effectiveness I select appropriate stocks for
the back test, run it and then make a note of the % Return/Profitability
listed in the report. Then do the same again with another
'system/code'.

Peter

--
Peter Carr