Analysis and Stop losses

Hi,

I have a problem when doing an analysis in that if I use a stop loss
the program sometimes throws in another buy immediately after a stop
loss is activated - i.e. the next closing price. It sometimes then
pulls a sell later out of thin air - but not always. Does anybody
have any answers? I'm not sure if this occurs after every stop loss
but it appears to. As the stop loss is reduced in percentage the
problem appears worse.

The Guru shows the correct buy/sells (except for the stop loss sell
of course). When the stop loss is deactivated the problem disappears.

Barry