Re: [amibroker] AFL systems

hi jaco ,
ran the formula over a few other asx stocks,
interesting results, whilst it did find an reasonable result as long as
the stock was trending or in an up trend,  many times it found 10 losing
trades a 2 winner but the winners where big ones...
( can see why you want to identify the
trend)
I'd love to see more of you formula :)

I see what you mean about the back testingin ami

Tomasz there seem to be something not quite right
or maybe there's a little trick that I missed...

often the results of a  stock inthe
group search doesn't match the results if that stock is taken and run separately
using the same date ?

<BLOCKQUOTE

David