Re: [amibroker] Automatic analysis

Hi Jaco and All,

First thank you for your suggestions regarding
Automatic analysis.
I would like to tell you that detailed trades list
export is planned for next major release.
Also reporting will be improved.

As for writing the formulas: soon AmiBroker will
feature third-party plug-ins for charting/analysis.
This will open unlimited possibilities for
designing trading systems in AmiBroker.

Please remember also, that I can develop custom
solutions for you (subject to separate contract).

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE