>From:
Jaco
-Mercatos
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">AmiBroker Mail list
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 12:23
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Automatic
analysis

Hi,

First, let me say that Amibroker and Thomasz are
doing a great job.

I have been an avid writer of AFL's for the
Automatic Analysis feature. My main AFL took me about 400 hours to complete
and I am very happy with the results I am getting. I find the reporting system
on this AA feature still lacking, due to the following
constraints:

- Open positions information is very limited when
backtesting is done. Information like Number of open trades and average
profit/loss per open trade, names of instruments still open as well as
average days open will be appreciated. A separate list for these would be
helpful.

- Daily scanning results and the report differ on
a number of occasions i.e.: I get a Buy signal for XYZ, but it doesn't appear
in the Report even after the trade has been closed.

- As I am tracking the scanning results on a
spreadsheet, I find a lot of differences or rather additions to the list when
I do backtesting for the same period.

Regards.

AJ Junker