Re: afl djor

Thanks tomasz i tried

perc_threshold = 0.5;

doji = 100* abs( (open - close)/close ) < perc_threshold;

buy=doji;

But i keep getting the following error message ?

perc_
^

Unknown identifier

Hmm just when i though i was getting the hang of afl..

ps i only seem to be getting some messages from egroups ?

Thanks again
David

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello David and all,
>
> >here's another one for candle stick followers The Doji
> >whilst it doesnt show all djors as they can have a small devation
in the open close I >couldn't find a way to make it show a
> percentage move from open close...any idea's ?
> >
> >djor = (open==close);
> >tail=djor and h>o and l
> >buy=tail;
>
> Well, you can check for a small deviation between open and close
this way:

> perc_threshold = 0.5;
> // this defines percentage threshold
> // in this example 0.5% deviation allowed for valid doji
> doji = 100* abs( (open - close)/close ) < perc_threshold;
>

> >And this is ment to show a Dragonfly djor, but some times it seem
to ignore the low ?>less than close (l>c) ?