<DIV
>From:
Geoff
Mulhall

1. A fibonacci price projection/extension
tool.
    Would be the same as the
price retracement tool but allow you to drag the fibonacci lines upwards.ie
0% UP to 23.6% UP to 38.3% UP to 50% etc etc.
This is so that one can be on the lookout for price retracements once
these levels are met on an uptrend. Obviously very useful for ALL users I
think !
OK. Will be included soon.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

2. I've already suggested but not to a wide
audience - A Continuous display of the current pointer/cursor position
(ie Date, Price) in the grey status bar at the bottom of the AmiBroker Screen
(near press F1 for help). This allows once to commence using a drawing tool at
precisely the place required - eg drawing a trend line, using a fibonacci
price extension tool etc. Also very useful for ALL users I think.

OK. As above
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

3. Zoom out/Zoom reset buttons on the right
tool bar. Again useful for ALL users I think.
This one for me seems just taking precious
screen space. If you hold your mouse for a while over the "Zoom" toolbar button
you will see
that it has all required functionality by
using modifiers - holding SHIFT during click zooms OUT, holding CTRL resets
zoom.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

4. Promt for save of preferences onexit -
include chart options (bars,candle etc) as well as colors etc. This is a
nice to have feature - ie not essential.
OK. Will be added soon.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

5. Allow import of full stock name on ASCII
file import. I was a little disappointed not to see this in 3.45. There
are windows for extra options besides Ticker, O,H,L,C, Date but Fullname,
industry or sector are not available.
You can do this right now
but only by editing .format definition file by hand. Wizard does
not handle this for simplicity. My experience shows that too many options
confuse beginner users.
So it may be
implemented as a switchable "advanced"
option.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

   There is a minor (very) correction
the separator box of the wizard it should be " comma (,)" not "colon (,)"

   Comma is the character "," Colon is
the character ":"  (Maybe this is different in Polish
(joke!).
  Thanks
for pointing this out.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

6.  A button which would give a screen
print of the charts on screen in jpeg or gif format so these could be
emailed for discussion.
    Currently I hit printscreen,
paste into paint, and save the file so this is a nice to have
feature.
Nice idea.
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

7. Auto detection of user drawn trendlines
(one Trend Up line and one Trend Down line per chart) by so that these
detected arrays (TRENDDOWN, TRENDUP say) can be queried using the cross
function. This would alow scanning using afl to detect buy or sell
indicators. I don't know about others - but this is my biggest single
want. I want to be able to draw my own trendlines - and I expect because
others will want to draw their's according in their own rules - but would
like afl do the grunt work of finding the cross points. That
would be FANTASTIC ! I'd be really interested in how many other users
would like this.
I already have the idea of implementing
this one in the way that will not limit you to only TWO arrays. In my solution
you will be able to reference any study drawn in the chart from
AFL.

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive share
manager.<FONT