Re: [amibroker] Newsletter 8/2000

  • To: <amibroker@xxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Newsletter 8/2000
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
  • Date: 1 Jan 2001 10:59:19 -0000

Hi,

> From: "Geoff Mulhall" <gmulhall@xxxx>
> > 3. Regarding the newsletter - I think it is one of the great benefits of
> owning Amibroker in comparison to other software products - However it
> cannot be easy to produce weekly - so I for one would be happy if you
> produced it fortnightly or even monthly if it is a problem.

Yes it is not easy to produce it weekly but as a general rule I would like
to keep with weekly schedule. But... I want you to excuse me if I do not deliver
particular issue for some important reason such as being busy working on
the next release of AmiBroker.

For me weekly schedule has one advantage - I can maintain good and constant
rate of writing the documentation. Othewise it would be hard for me to
sit down and write some bigger text once a month.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com